Hey Gina! Long time, no see! I saw your blog on Heather's. Your family is so adorable! I really can't believe how big your boys are! The last time I saw them they were like 5 years old!! So glad to see you are doing well! BTW I love David from American Idol too!! Go David!! The tea party looked so yummy? Do you gals get together often for a tea party? Such a cute idea!!
2 comments:
I heard all about this Tea Party! So much fun!
Hey Gina! Long time, no see! I saw your blog on Heather's. Your family is so adorable! I really can't believe how big your boys are! The last time I saw them they were like 5 years old!! So glad to see you are doing well!
BTW I love David from American Idol too!! Go David!!
The tea party looked so yummy? Do you gals get together often for a tea party? Such a cute idea!!
Post a Comment