Thursday, April 10, 2008

LITTLE MISS ELLI

I have a friend that types up cute things that her little girl says so I thought that would be an excellent way of remembering things Elli says, so in honor of her fourth birthday here are just a few things that have come up in conversation:

"Mom when do I get to go to pretty school?" (she calls preschool- pretty school)
Her first time to "pretty school" she ran out the door as fast as she could, I ran after her and asked her, "where are you going?" she said to me, "mom that is not pretty school, there are boys in there"

The other day we were having dinner and the boys were fighting over the chicken legs. Elli couldn't stand to not be involved so she said, "I want a chicken leg!" The boys said, "No Elli their are only two chicken legs." she pouted and folded her arms. After a few minutes she spoke up saying, "Okay then, I will just have the arms."

No comments: